Herbal soaps may contain:
● Beetroot: Loaded with antioxidants, beetroots work wonders for detoxification, it helps exfoliate the dead skin cells, fights against free radicals in the body, and helps in getting rid of pigmentation.
● Tomato: Tomatoes have vitamins that have anti-aging properties that may help reduce age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. They’re also an excellent source of potassium that helps provide skin moisture.
● Lemongrass: The antibacterial properties of lemongrass help to eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Makes a good skin toner to clean out pores and is packed with vitamin A and C that works hard to keep your skin glossy.
● Banana: Bananas, also known as nature’s Botox, contain super wrinkle-fighting nutrients that help fade age spots and prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming. It’s a great exfoliator that helps slough off excess sebum on the skin’s surface.
● Turmeric: Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components that provide glow to the skin. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
● Carrot: Carrots contain vitamin C which helps stimulate collagen production in the body. Beta-carotene found in carrot is converted to vitamin A inside the body, and it helps by repairing skin tissue and providing protection against UV rays. Carrots are rich in potassium, which can help keep your skin hydrated and soft.
● Mango: Mangoes are full of Antioxidants which are an amazing property in keeping the skin nourished, improve the skin tone and soothe and smooth blemishes and patchy areas. It contains Vitamin C, which works to reduce inflammation caused by acne, and Magnesium, which helps to reduce oily skin.
Fragrance soaps may contain:
Marine sp FO
Love spell FO